CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cute and crafty





So, I've been busy being crafty, making new things for my classroom. Huge THANKS to my handy husband for his help. Pretty sure he built my little crate seats all by himself! :) Oh, and he cut all the triangles out for my banner. I'm so excited to actually FINALLY get into my BRAND NEW SCHOOL and set up my classroom next week! :) :) :)





A huge thanks to all the teachers our there in blog land. These 2 projects were made because of you sharing your awesome ideas. The darling banner I made was found here.
I was told about this blog by a fellow 1st grade teacher in my district and have blog stalked it all summer! Abby is amazing!

I saw the cute little crate seats on pinterest at the 1st of June, and love this blog too! Here is the tutorial from whattheteacherwants. We're going to make some of these for my little K's bedroom to store toys in. She loves the ones I made for my class, so we'll make her own to keep in her room.

No comments: