CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...


While at Walmart I purchased these materials that I'll be using to build cute little seats for my new class room. I'll also be making a cute little banner to hang up in my classroom.


I've finished making my sightword rings to pass out at the open house. Each ring has our district 100 1st grade sight words. The ring is set up with 4 colors, 25 words for each color.


Well, it's official! Teachers and staff will be able to get into our new school on MONDAY AUGUST 1st!!!!!! SO EXCITED, but I might as well say adios to summer 2011! I'm going to be crazy busy unpacking/organizing/preparing. Our open house is August 15th, so got a lot to do before then.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Yay! I love Abby too, she's my fave. But I definitely have blog stalked all summer. I'm jealous you get a brand new classroom...but that will be so fun for you!