CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Elf FUN!!








I love when I find great ideas that other teachers have shared on their blogs!  I found this darling Elf Application from Cara Carroll at the First Grade Parade.  She is an awesome teacher and awesome person!  I loved her idea she shared about RACKING. Such a fun way to get in the rue Christmas spirit.  Click this link to check it out.  Let's Go Racking


I also found this great Elf Glyph to use on First Grade a- la- carte.  I made my own elf pattern but used Ms. Law's glyph for our class to follow as they made their own elves.  Kathy Law is another talented teacher I find great ideas/games to use in our class room.

1 comment:

Becky said...

We learned from Ashleigh's elf that she is seven, wants to be an elf, and likes candy canes.