CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The 4 Seasons

Here are a few of the songs we have learned to remember about the seasons:

Our Earth
"I am Earth, big and round
Here is my orbit I follow around.
I'm tilted on my axis,
the sun shines down on me,
that's why the seasons change
so much you see!"
(sing to tune of I'm a little teapot)
Seasons
"Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Summer, Fall, Summer, Fall
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
The year has four seasons in all."
(Sing to the tune of London Bridge is falling down)

Summer
"Summer's hot and school is out
school is out, school is out,
Summer's hot and school is out,
June, July, and August."
(Sing to the tune of London Bridge is falling down)





We have been learning about the 4 seasons. As part of this unit we made a Sun and Earth model to show how the Earth revolves around the sun. We learned that the Earth is tilted on it's axis.

2 comments:

Tawna said...

So cute! Can I get a copy of this? What is it from this year's Core Academy?

Dave and KayDee said...

Thanks Tawna, you can have a copy, and yes, it's from this year's core.